The SMA 1000 series is designed as an advanced secure
access gateway for medium enterprises, multi-national
corporations and managed security service providers
(MSSPs). The series, which includes the SMA 6210, 7210
and 8200v, feature built-in multi-layer security to protect
high-value corporate assets and enable users to work
from anywhere and with any devices securely.
For mission-critical infrastructure, the addition of Central
Management Server (CMS) for SMA provides business
continuity with global traffic optimization, instant capacity
upscaling, and dynamic allocation of pooled licenses.
CMS for SMA is also a powerful system that simplifies the
management of global network of SMA 1000 clusters.
Specifications - SMA 8200v Virtual appliance (ESX/ ESXi/ Hyper-V/ KVM)
- Recommended firmware - Rev 12.4 onwards
- Concurrent sessions - Up to 5000
- SSL-VPN throughput* - Up to 1.58 Gbps
- Allocated memory - 8 GB
- Processor - 4 cores
- SSL acceleration - Yes
- Recommended disk size - 240 GB
- Operating system installed - Hardened Linux
- Dedicated management port - Yes