SonicWall Recommended by NSS Labs in the NGFW Group Test
The SonicWall NSa 2650 is strongly positioned in the upper right quadrant of the NSS Labs SonicWall Security Value MapTM (SVM) for 2018.
The results of this public test mean that for six straight years, SonicWall has excelled in the industry's most comprehensive real-world testing of next-generation firewalls (NGFWs).
With the 2018 findings, NSS Labs verifies that SonicWall NGFWs:
• Demonstrated as one of the highest-rated and best-value NGFWs in the industry, with a Security Effectiveness score of 98.8% at a very low TCO of $4 per Protected Mbps
• Tested 100% effective in countering all advanced HTTP evasion, obfuscation and fragmentation techniques
• Earned 100% in stability and reliability testing
For further guidance on how to interpret the SonicWall SVM, please refer to the NSS Labs 2018 NGFW SVM Comparative Report.
What are the Key Takeaways from the Report?
1. 6th consecutive year a SonicWall NGFW has received the NSS Lab Rating ‘Recommended’
2. The NSa 2650:
a. achieved a Security Effectiveness score of 98.8%
b. tested 100% effective against all evasions
c. passed 100% of all stability & reliability tests
d. accomplished all of this with a TCO of $4/protected Mbps
3. In today’s challenging environment, where our customers are attacked thousands of times per day, it is imperative that a platform approach is adopted to deliver layers of security throughout the organization. This report confirms that SonicWall NGFWs are the product they can depend on to build out this layered defense strategy.
No posts found