SonicWall announces new technology
Today, SonicWall announce the following new technology that simplifies proven security for newly extended distributed enterprises, governments and MSSPs; expand breakthrough economics to high-security environments; maximize investments by delivering proven, future-proof security; and make security administration easier and more accessible to more organizations.
- New SonicOS 7.0 simplifies the security experience with an all-new user interface and experience (UI/UX), which is smartly organized, includes intelligent device dashboards, re-designed topologies, SonicExpress mobile app support, and simplified policy creation and management.
- New SonicOSX 7.0 lets governments and enterprises scale faster, protect more and maintain control. The enhanced OS simplifies complex policy, audit and management controls — all while delivering the fresh, modern and easy-to-use UI/UX available on the new SonicOS 7.0 offering.
- New SonicWall Network Security Manager (NSM) 2.0 helps organizations re-gain visibility for sprawling, mass-scale environments. Optimize, control, monitor and manage tens of thousands of network security devices, including firewalls, managed switches and access points. A cloud-native management platform, NSM is designed for speed, scalability and reliability across the largest distributed enterprises.
- New SonicWall NSsp 15700 high-end firewalls, with multiple 100/40/10 GbE interfaces, TLS 1.3 support and compute-cluster-like processing capacity, help enterprises, governments, data centers and MSSPs get more from their investments as resource utilization and connection requirements grow with the explosion of connected devices and users.
- New SonicWall TZ570 and TZ670 next-generation firewalls are the first desktop firewall form factor to offer multi-gigabit (5/10G) interfaces for connectivity with SonicWall Switches or other networking devices in SD-Branch deployments — all with more than three times the threat performance and TLS 1.3 support.
- New SonicWall NSv 270, 470 and 870 virtual firewalls simplify protection of private and public cloud assets with scalable, virtual and cost-effective security.
- New SonicWall SonicExpress allows administrations to manage security on the go. Complete the most common management tasks, including firewall registration, setup, configuration and monitoring, and easily onboard new firewalls within minutes with three easy steps: register, connect and manage.
- New SonicWall CSa 1000 stops advanced cyberattacks that target large networks via an all-new on-premise appliance. CSa includes access to RTDMITM, which provides network-based protection against the future of side-channel attacks such as Meltdown, Spectre, Foreshadow, PortSmash, Spoiler, MDS and TPM-Fail.
For the full announcement, please read the press release, explore additional details on the SonicWall blog and see the new line of NSsp firewalls, TZ firewalls, NSv firewalls, NSM 2.0 and CSa 1000. SonicWall’s commitment has always been to help protect you, your business and your brand in the new business normal. Today, it’s never been easier to realize true cybersecurity by breaking free from the constraints of the past.