SonicWall Global Support Services keep your security infrastructure current and help you to react swiftly to any problem that may occur. Support Services include crucial updates and upgrades, the finest technical support, access to extensive electronic tools and timely hardware replacement.
SonicWall 24x7 Support
SonicWall 24x7 Support is designed for customers who need continued protection through ongoing firmware updates and advanced technical support. SonicWall Support is available during normal business hours 8x5 or year-round 24x7, depending on your needs.
Available in one-, two- and three-year agreements, SonicWall Support services include:
- Email/web/telephone support. For technical assistance
- Software/firmware updates. For all software and firmware updates and upgrades
- Hardware replacement. Advanced exchange for replacement of defective hardware
- Support tools. Access to SonicWall's electronic support tools
SonicWall 24x7 Support provides technical assistance 24/365, while Standard Support provides technical assistance during local business hours, 8:00 am 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time is defined as follows:
- In North America: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time in the region where the product is registered
- In Latin America: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time in the country where the product is registered
- In Europe, Middle East and Africa: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm GMT +1 in the country where the product is registered
- In Asia Pacific: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time in the country where the product is registered
- In Japan: 5:00 pm - 2:00 am UTC/GMT
NOTE: All SonicWall hardware appliance products (other than E-Class products) purchased and registered prior to April 1, 2012, come with 90 days of Dynamic Support 8x5 at no additional charge.
*** The SonicWall Support service extends the current expiration date by the term purchased i.e. 1, 3 or 5 Years.
If your current support service has already expired, then you should consider either the 3 or 5 Year (where available) support option that includes support reinstatement (means your support is not back-dated).