Give your employees safe, easy access to the data and resources they need to be productive from a range of devices, including iOS, OS X, Android, Chrome OS, Kindle Fire and Windows. At the same time, ensure that your corporate network is protected from unauthorized access and mobile security threats.
Simply install and launch the SonicWall Mobile Connect application on their iOS, OS X, Android, Chrome OS or
Windows 10 device to establish a secure connection to your next-generation firewall appliance. The encrypted SSL
VPN connection will protect traffic from being intercepted and keep in-flight data secure. Context-aware authentication
ensures only authorized users and trusted devices are granted access.
- Provide fast, secure mobile access through an intuitive, easy-to-use app
- Provision and manage mobile device access via SonicWall appliances
- Deliver biometric authentication, per-app VPN and endpoint control enforcement
NetExtender (alternative client option)
- Enforce granular access policies and extend network access through native clients
- Enhance firewall encryption and security by redirecting all client traffic through VPN
- Reduce administrative overhead by simplifying remote access management
This perpetual licence increases the number of concurrent SSL VPN connections on
i.e. it adds to the existing count (please check the maximum allowed on your specific
Firewall SSL VPN User Licenses are compatible with all firewall from Gen 5 onwards (e.g. any firewall running enhanced firmware 5.x, 6.x & 7.x), including the following:
Please check how many licences your own firewall can support. When applying SSL VPN licences you cannot exceed the maximum allowed, so ensure you don't over purchase.
For example, if your firewall can only take an extra 9, you cannot buy a 10 SSL VPN license and expect to apply & hope it will just take the first 9. 10 will take it beyond the allowance and it will fail the key apply. In this example, you should purchase a 5x bundle, pls + 4 individual licences.
This product is delivered free by email, and can be used in any country.
* Please note, that due to the Coronavirus disease (Covid-19) pandemic there has been a higher than normal demand for these type of services but currently back down to normal timescales. During normal work hours (UK) we are seeing keys being generated in around 3 to 4 hours, but please be patient if a little longer.