TZ600 Network Security Firewall - Expand, control and protect your network.
A fast connection to your business, school, remote office or retail site is only half the story; you also need to be able to securely manage it. The TZ500 and TZ600 give you enterprise-grade protection to stop cyberattacks as you expand and control your network.
The TZ600 offers enterprise-class features and uncompromising performance. For distributed enterprises with remote offices, all TZ products can be managed by the central office using a SonicWall NSA or SuperMassive firewall and GMS.
- High-performance security engine.
- Advanced IPSec and SSL VPN.
- Streamlined GUI and advanced management.
- Content/URL filtering.
- Intrusion prevention.
- Gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware.
- SonicWall Mobile Connect app.
- Wireless network security.
Firewall Product Features
Warranty & Support
|Operating system||SonicOS 6.x|
|Security processing cores||4|
|Interfaces||10x1Gbe, 2 USB, 1 Console, 1 Expansion Slot|
|Expansion||Expansion Slot (Rear), 2 USB|
|Single Sign On (SSO) Users||500|
|Access points supported (max)||24|
|Firewall inspection throughput1||1,500 Mbps|
|Threat Prevention throughput2 (Max Security)||500 Mbps|
|Threat Prevention throughput2,6 (Performance Optimized)||1.0 Gbps|
|Application inspection throughput2||1.1 Gbps|
|IPS throughput2||1.1 Gbps|
|Anti-malware inspection throughput2||500 Mbps|
|IMIX throughput3||900 Mbps|
|TLS/SSL inspection and decryption throughput (DPI SSL)2||200 Mbps|
|IPSec VPN throughput3||1.1 Gbps|
|Connections per second||12,000|
|Maximum connections (SPI)||150,000|
|Maximum connections (DPI)||125,000|
|Maximum connections (DPI SSL)||750|
|Site-to-site VPN tunnels||50
|IPSec VPN clients (maximum)||2 (25)|
|SSL VPN licenses (maximum)||2 (200)|
|Virtual assist bundled (maximum)||1 (30-day trial)|
|Encryption/authentication||DES, 3DES, AES (128, 192, 256-bit), MD5, SHA-1, Suite B Cryptography|
|Key exchange||Diffie Hellman Groups 1, 2, 5, 14|
|Route-based VPN||RIP, OSPF|
|Certificate support||Verisign, Thawte, Cybertrust, RSA Keon, Entrust and Microsoft CA for Dell SonicWALL-to-Dell SonicWALL VPN, SCEP|
|VPN features||Dead Peer Detection, DHCP Over VPN, IPSec NAT Traversal, Redundant VPN Gateway, Route-based VPN|
|Global VPN client platforms supported||Microsoft® Windows Vista 32/64-bit, Windows 7 32/64-bit, Windows 8.0 32/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32/64-bit|
|NetExtender||Microsoft Windows Vista 32/64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8.0 32/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32/64-bit, Mac OS X 10.4+, Linux FC3+/Ubuntu 7+/OpenSUSE|
|Mobile Connect||Apple® iOS, Mac OS X, Google® Android™, Kindle Fire, Windows 8.1 (Embedded)|
|Deep Packet Inspection services||Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention, DPI SSL|
|Content Filtering Service (CFS)||HTTP URL, HTTPS IP, keyword and content scanning, Comprehensive filtering based on file types such as ActiveX, Java, Cookies for privacy, allow/forbid lists|
|Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service||Supported|
|Capture Advanced Threat Protection||Yes|
|IP address assignment||Static, (DHCP, PPPoE, L2TP and PPTP client), Internal DHCP server, DHCP relay|
|NAT modes||1:1, 1:many, many:1, many:many, flexible NAT (overlapping IPs), PAT, transparent mode|
|Routing protocols4||BGP, OSPF, RIPv1/v2, static routes, policy-based routing, multicast|
|QoS||Bandwidth priority, max bandwidth, guaranteed bandwidth, DSCP marking, 802.1e (WMM)|
|Authentication||LDAP (multiple domains), XAUTH/RADIUS, SSO, Novell, internal user database, Terminal Services, Citrix|
|Local user database||250|
|VoIP||Full H.323v1-5, SIP|
|Standards||TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, IPSec, ISAKMP/IKE, SNMP, DHCP, PPPoE, L2TP, PPTP, RADIUS, IEEE 802.3|
|Certifications||FIPS 140-2 (with Suite B) Level 2, UC APL, VPNC, IPv6 (Phase 2), ICSA Network Fir ewall, ICSA Anti-virus|
|Certifications pending||Common Criteria NDPP|
|Common Access Card (CAC)||Supported|
|High Availability||Active/Standby with stateful synchronization|
|Power supply (W)||60W external|
|Maximum power consumption (W)||16.1|
|Input power||100 to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1 A|
|Total heat dissipation||55.1 BTU|
|Weight||1.47 kg / 3.24 lbs|
|WEEE weight||1.89 kg /4.16 lbs|
|Shipping weight||2.48 kg / 5.47 lbs|
|Environment||32°-105° F (0°-40° C)/-40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)|
|Regulatory Model (Wired)||APL30-0B8|
|Major regulatory compliance (Wired Models)||FCC Class B, ICES Class B, CE (EMC, LVD, RoHS), C-Tick, VCCI Class B, UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CB, Mexico CoC by UL, WEEE , REACH, BSMI, KCC/MSIP|
|Regulatory Model (Wireless)||n/a|
|Major regulatory compliance (Wireless Models)||n/a|
|Transmit output power||n/a|
|Transmit power control||n/a|
|Data rates supported||n/a|
|Modulation technology spectrum||n/a|
- Testing Methodologies: Maximum performance based on RFC 2544 (for firewall). Actual performance may vary depending on network conditions and activated services.
- Threat Prevention/GatewayAV/Anti-Spyware/IPS throughput measured using industry standard Spirent WebAvalanche HTTP performance test and Ixia test tools. Testing done with multiple flows through multiple port pairs. Threat Prevention throughput measured with Gateway AV, Anti-Spyware, IPS and Application Control enabled.
- VPN throughput measured using UDP traffic at 1280 byte packet size adhering to RFC 2544. All specifications, features and availability are subject to change.
- BGP is available only on SonicWall TZ400, TZ500 and TZ600.
- All TZ integrated wireless models can support either 2.4GHz or 5GHz band. For dual-band support, please use SonicWall's wireless access points products (SonicPoints)
- Performance optimized mode can provide significant increases in performance without major impact to threat prevention efficacy.
- SonicWall TZ600 [01-SSC-0210] £1208.00
- SonicWall TZ600 Support Bundle 8x5 (1 Year) [01-SSC-0221] £1413.00
- SonicWall TZ600 TotalSecure (1 Year) [01-SSC-0219] £2104.00
- SonicWall TZ600 TotalSecure - Advanced Edition (1 Year) [01-SSC-1711] £1993.00
- SonicWall TZ600 High Availability (HA) Unit [01-SSC-0220] £963.00
- SonicWall TZ600 Secure Upgrade Plus 2 Years CGSS [01-SSC-0222] £2104.00
- SonicWall TZ600 Secure Upgrade Plus 3 Years CGSS [01-SSC-0223] £2575.00
- SonicWall TZ600 Secure Upgrade Plus - Advanced Edition (2 Years) [01-SSC-1736] £1993.00
- SonicWall TZ600 Secure Upgrade Plus - Advanced Edition (3 Years) [01-SSC-1737] £2543.00
No posts found
1. SonicWall support subscriptions & renewals
- SonicWall Standard Support for TZ600 Series (1 Year) [01-SSC-0240] £205.00
- SonicWall 24x7 Support For TZ600 Series (1 Year) [01-SSC-0246] £278.00
2. SonicWall security subscriptions & renewals
- Content Filtering Service Premium Business Edition For SonicWall TZ600 Series (1 Year) [01-SSC-0234] £289.00
- Gateway Anti-Malware and Intrusion Prevention for SonicWall TZ600 Series (1 Year) [01-SSC-0228] £265.00
- Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service For SonicWall TZ600 Series (1 Year) [01-SSC-0252] £483.00
3. SonicWall remote access client licences
4. SonicWall add-ons & replacements
- SonicWall TZ600 Replacement Power Supply [01-SSC-0280] £25.00
- SonicWall TZ600 Rack Mount Kit [01-SSC-0225] £143.00
- 3rd Party Rackmount Kit For SonicWall TZ600 [RM-SW-T6] £122.00
- Stateful HA Upgrade for SonicWall TZ600 Series [01-SSC-0264] £265.00
- HA Conversion License to Standalone Unit for SonicWall TZ600 Series [01-SSC-0265] £314.00
- Expanded License for SonicWall TZ600 Series [01-SSC-0266] £362.00
5. SonicWall centralised management & reporting
- SonicWall GMS 5 Node Software Upgrade [01-SSC-3350] £914.00