TZ350 Network Security Firewall
Higher broadband demands high-speed protection.
These affordable firewalls let small businesses and home offices take full advantage of high-speed broadband, without compromising the highly effective protection needed to stop cyberattacks.
The TZ350 offers affordable protection for small businesses that need enterprise-level protection.
- High-performance security engine.
- Advanced IPSec and SSL VPN.
- Streamlined GUI and advanced management.
- Content/URL filtering.
- Intrusion prevention.
- Gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware.
- SonicWall Mobile Connect app.
- Wireless network security.
Firewall Product Features
Warranty & Support
|Operating system||SonicOS 6.2.x|
|1 GbE Copper interfaces||5|
|Firewall inspection throughput||750 Mbps|
|Full DPI throughput||100 Mbps|
|Application inspection throughput||300 Mbps|
|IPS throughput||300 Mbps|
|Anti-malware inspection throughput||100 Mbps|
|IMIX throughput||200 Mbps|
|SSL Inspection and Decryption (DPI SSL)||45 Mbps|
|IPSec VPN throughput||300 Mbps|
|Connections per second||5,000/sec|
|Maximum connections (SPI)||50,000|
|Maximum connections (DPI)||50,000|
|Single Sign On (SSO) Users||500|
|SonicPoints supported (Maximum)||8|
|Site-to-Site VPN Tunnels||10|
|IPSec VPN clients (Maximum)||1 (10)|
|SSL VPN licenses (Maximum)||1 (50)|
|Virtual assist bundled (Maximum)||1 (30-day trial)|
|Encryption/Authentication||DES, 3DES, AES (128, 192, 256-bit), MD5, SHA-1, Suite B Cryptography|
|Key exchange||Diffie Hellman Groups 1, 2, 5, 14|
|Route-based VPN||RIP, OSPF|
|Certificate support||Verisign, Thawte, Cybertrust, RSA Keon, Entrust and Microsoft CA for Dell SonicWALL-to-Dell SonicWALL VPN, SCEP|
|VPN features||Dead Peer Detection, DHCP Over VPN, IPSec NAT Traversal, Redundant VPN Gateway, Route-based VPN|
|Global VPN client platforms supported||Microsoft® Windows Vista 32/64-bit, Windows 7 32/64-bit, Windows 8.0 32/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32/64-bit|
|NetExtender||Microsoft Windows Vista 32/64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8.0 32/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32/64-bit, Mac OS X 10.4+, Linux FC3+/Ubuntu 7+/OpenSUSE|
|Mobile Connect||Apple® iOS, Mac OS X, Google® Android™, Kindle Fire, Windows 8.1 (Embedded)|
|Deep Packet Inspection services||Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention, DPI SSL|
|Content Filtering Service (CFS)||HTTP URL, HTTPS IP, keyword and content scanning, Comprehensive filtering based on file types such as ActiveX, Java, Cookies for privacy, allow/forbid lists|
|Enforced Client Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware||McAfee®|
|Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service||Supported|
|Application Intelligence and Control||Yes|
|IP address assignment||Static, (DHCP, PPPoE, L2TP and PPTP client), Internal DHCP server, DHCP relay|
|NAT modes||1:1, 1:many, many:1, many:many, flexible NAT (overlapping IPs), PAT, transparent mode|
|Routing protocols||BGP, OSPF, RIPv1/v2, static routes, policy-based routing, multicast|
|QoS||Bandwidth priority, max bandwidth, guaranteed bandwidth, DSCP marking, 802.1e (WMM)|
|Authentication||XAUTH/RADIUS, Active Directory, SSO, LDAP, Novell, internal user database, Terminal Services, Citrix|
|Local user database||150|
|VoIP||Full H.323v1-5, SIP|
|Standards||TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, IPSec, ISAKMP/IKE, SNMP, DHCP, PPPoE, L2TP, PPTP, RADIUS, IEEE 802.3|
|Certifications||VPNC, IPv6 (Phase 2)|
|Certifications pending||Common Criteria NDPP, FIPS 140-2 (with Suite B) Level 2, ICSA Firewall, ICSA Anti-virus, UC APL|
|Common Access Card (CAC)||Supported|
|Power Supply (W)||24W external|
|Maximum power consumption (W)||6.9 / 12.0|
|Input power||100 to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1 A|
|Total heat dissipation||23.5 / 40.9 BTU|
|Weight||0.73 kg / 1.61 lbs 0.84 kg / 1.85 lbs|
|WEEE weight||1.15 kg / 2.53 lbs 1.26 kg / 2.78 lbs|
|Shipping weight||1.37 kg / 3.02 lbs 1.48 kg / 3.26 lbs|
|MTBF (Years)||28 / 14|
|Environment||40-105° F, 0-40° C|
|Regulatory Model (Wired)||APL28-0B4|
|Major regulatory compliance (Wired Models)||"FCC Class B, ICES Class B, CE (EMC, LVD, RoHS), C-Tick, VCCI Class B, UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CB, Mexico CoC by UL, WEEE , REACH, KCC/MSIP"|
|Regulatory Model (Wireless)||APL28-0B5|
|Major regulatory compliance (Wireless Models)||FCC Class B, FCC RF ICES Class B, IC RF CE (R&TTE, EMC, LVD, RoHS), RCM, VCCI Class B, MIC/TELEC, UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CB, Mexico CoC by UL, WEEE , REACH|
|Standards||802.11a/b/g/n/ac (WEP, WPA, WPA2, 802.11i, TKIP, PSK,02.1x, EAP-PEAP, EAP-TTLS|
|Frequency bands||802.11a: 5.180-5.825 GHz 802.11b/g: 2.412-2.472 GHz 802.11n: 2.412-2.472 GHz, 5.180-5.825 GHz 802.11ac: 2.412-2.472 GHz, 5.180-5.825 GHz|
|Operating Channels||802.11a: US and Canada 12, Europe 11, Japan 4, Singapore 4, Taiwan 4 802.11b/g: US and Canada 1-11, Europe 1-13, Japan 1-14 (14-802.11b only) 802.11n (2.4 GHz): US and Canada 1-11, Europe 1-13, Japan 1-13 802.11n (5 GHz): US and Canada 36-48/149-165, Europe 36-48, Japan 36-48, Spain 36-48/52-64 802.11ac: US and Canada 36-48/149-165, Europe 36-48, Japan 36-48, Spain 36-48/52-64|
|Transmit output power||Based on the regulatory domain specified by the system administrator|
|Transmit power control||Supported|
|Data rates supported||802.11a: 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps per channel 802.11b: 1,2,5.5,11 Mbps per channel 802.11g: 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps per channel 802.11n: 7.2, 14.4, 21.7, 28.9, 43.3, 57.8, 65, 72.2, 15,30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 135, 150 Mbps per channel 802.11ac: 7.2, 14.4, 21.7, 28.9, 43.3, 57.8, 65, 72.2, 86.7, 96.3, 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 135, 150, 180, 200, 32.5, 65, 97.5, 130, 195, 260, 292.5, 325, 390, 433.3, 65, 130, 195, 260, 390, 520, 585, 650, 780, 866.7 Mbps per channel|
|Modulation technology spectrum||802.11a: Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) 802.11b: Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) 802.11g: Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM)/Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) 802.11n: Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) 802.11ac: Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM)|
- Testing Methodologies: Maximum performance based on RFC 2544 (for firewall). Actual performance may vary depending on network conditions and activated services.
- Full DPI/GatewayAV/Anti-Spyware/IPS throughput measured using industry standard Spirent WebAvalanche HTTP performance test and Ixia test tools. Testing done with multiple flows through multiple port pairs.
- VPN throughput measured using UDP traffic at 1280 byte packet size adhering to RFC 2544. All specifications, features and availability are subject to change. *Future use.
- Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention and Application Intelligence and Control Service subscription
- Content Filtering Service subscription
- 24x7 Support subscription
- Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Service subscription (click for datasheet)
At a glance
Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control Service - CGSS & AGSS
- Real-time gateway anti-virus engine that scans for viruses, worms, Trojans and other Internet threats in real-time.
- Dynamic spyware protection blocks the installation of malicious spyware and disrupts existing spyware communications.
- Powerful intrusion prevention protects against an array of network-based threats such as worms, Trojans and other malicious code.
- Application intelligence and control provides application classification and policy enforcement.
- Dynamically updated signature database for continuous threat protection.
Content Filtering Service (CFS) - CGSS & AGSS
- Comprehensive content filtering provides control of internal access to inappropriate, unproductive and potentially illegal web content.
- Website ratings cached locally on SonicWall firewalls make response time to frequently visited sites virtually instantaneous.
- Dynamically updated rating architecture cross-references all requested websites against a database in the cloud containing millions of URLs, IP addresses and domains and then compares each rating to the local policy setting.
24x7 Support - CGSS & AGSS
- Software and firmware updates and upgrades maintain network security to keep your solution as good as new.
- Around-the-clock access to chat, telephone, email and web-based support for basic configuration and troubleshooting assistance.
- Advance Exchange hardware replacement in the event of failure.
- Annual subscription to SonicWall’s Service Bulletins and access to electronic support tools and moderated discussion groups.
Capture Advanced Threat Protection (Capture ATP) - AGSS
- Block zero-day attacks before they enter your network.
- Rapidly deploy remediation signatures to other network security appliances.
- Establish advanced protection against the changing threat landscape.
- Analyze a broad range of file types.
- SonicWall TZ300 [01-SSC-0215] £391.00
- SonicWall TZ300 TotalSecure (1 Year) [01-SSC-0581] £630.00
- SonicWall TZ300 TotalSecure - Advanced Edition (1 Year) [01-SSC-1702] £642.00
- SonicWall TZ300 Wireless-AC [01-SSC-0574] £462.00
- SonicWall TZ300 Wireless-AC TotalSecure (1 Year) [01-SSC-0585] £702.00
- SonicWall TZ300 Wireless-AC TotalSecure - Advanced Edition (1 Year) [01-SSC-1704] £713.00
- SonicWall TZ300 Secure Upgrade Plus 2 Years CGSS [01-SSC-0575] £630.00
- SonicWall TZ300 Secure Upgrade Plus 3 Years CGSS [01-SSC-0576] £821.00
- SonicWall TZ300 Wireless Secure Upgrade Plus 2 Years CGSS [01-SSC-0579] £702.00
- SonicWall TZ300 Wireless Secure Upgrade Plus 3 Years CGSS [01-SSC-0580] £925.00
- SonicWall TZ300 Secure Upgrade Plus - Advanced Edition (2 Years) [01-SSC-1742] £709.00
- SonicWall TZ300 Secure Upgrade Plus - Advanced Edition (3 Years) [01-SSC-1743] £993.00
- SonicWall TZ300 Wireless-AC Secure Upgrade Plus - Advanced Edition (2 Years) [01-SSC-1756] £781.00
- SonicWall TZ300 Wireless-AC Secure Upgrade Plus - Advanced Edition (3 Years) [01-SSC-1757] £1065.00
- SonicWall TZ350 (hardware only) [02-SSC-0942] £426.00
- SonicWall TZ350 TotalSecure Advanced Edition (1 Year) [02-SSC-1843] £713.00
- SonicWall TZ350 Wireless-AC (hardware only) [02-SSC-1866] £498.00
- SonicWall TZ350 Wireless-AC TotalSecure Advanced Edition (1 Year) [02-SSC-1859] £785.00
- SonicWall TZ350 Secure Upgrade Plus 2 Years CGSS [02-SSC-1845] £702.00
- SonicWall TZ350 Secure Upgrade Plus 3 Years CGSS [02-SSC-1847] £925.00
- SonicWall TZ350 Wireless Secure Upgrade Plus 2 Years CGSS [02-SSC-1861] £774.00
- SonicWall TZ350 Wireless Secure Upgrade Plus 3 Years CGSS [02-SSC-1863] £996.00
- SonicWall TZ350 Secure Upgrade Advanced Edition (2 Years) [02-SSC-1846] £781.00
- SonicWall TZ350 Secure Upgrade Advanced Edition (3 Years) [02-SSC-1844] £1065.00
- SonicWall TZ350 Wireless Secure Upgrade Advanced Edition (2 Years) [02-SSC-1862] £853.00
- SonicWall TZ350 Wireless Secure Upgrade Advanced Edition (3 Years) [02-SSC-1860] £1136.00
No posts found
1. SonicWall support subscriptions & renewals
- SonicWall 24x7 Support for TZ300 Series (1 Year) [01-SSC-0620] £107.00
- SonicWall Standard Support for TZ300 Series (1 Year) [01-SSC-0614] £86.00
2. SonicWall security subscriptions & renewals
- Gateway Anti-Malware and Intrusion Prevention for SonicWall TZ300 Series (1 Year) [01-SSC-0602] £140.00
- Content Filtering Service Premium Business Edition For SonicWall TZ300 Series (1 Year) [01-SSC-0608] £179.00
- Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service For SonicWall TZ300 Series (1 Year) [01-SSC-0632] £182.00
3. SonicWall remote access client licences
4. SonicWall add-ons & replacements
- SonicWall SonicPoint N2 With PoE Injector, Inc. 24x7 Support (1 Year) [01-SSC-0889] £193.00
- SonicWall SonicPoint ACi with PoE Injector, inc. 24x7 Support (1 Year) [01-SSC-0886] £340.00
- SonicWall SonicPoint ACe With PoE Injector, Inc. 24x7 Support (1 Year) [01-SSC-0883] £312.00
5. SonicWall centralised management & reporting
- SonicWall Analyzer Reporting Software for SOHO, TZ1xx, TZ2xx, TZ3xx, TZ4xx Series [01-SSC-3378] £89.00
- SonicWall GMS 5 Node Software Upgrade [01-SSC-3350] £893.00