SonicWall Standard Support
Designed for customers who need advanced technical support and the additional benefits of on-going software and firmware updates, SonicWall Standard Support is available in 1, 2 and 3 Year agreements that include:
- Telephone/Web-based Support - for basic configuration assistance during local business hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm, local time, Monday - Friday)*
- Software/Firmware Updates- for all software and firmware updates and upgrades
- Hardware Replacement - Advance Exchange for replacement of defective hardware
- Support Tools - access to SonicWall's electronic support tools
*8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time is defined as follows:
- In North America: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Mountain Standard Time (MST)
- In Latin America: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Local Standard Time in the country where the product is deployed
- In Europe, Middle East and Africa: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm GMT +1
- In Asia Pacific: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Local Standard Time in the country where the product is deployed
- In Japan: 5:00 pm - 2:00 am UTC/GMT
The SonicWall Standard Support service extends the current expiration date by the term purchased i.e. 1, 2 or 3 Years.
If your current support service has already expired, then consider the SonicWall Support Services Reinstatement first.