SonicWall Network Security virtual (NSv) firewalls help security teams reduce these types of security risks and vulnerabilities, which can cause serious disruption to your business-critical services and operations. With full-featured security tools and services including reassembly- free deep packet inspection (RFDPI), security controls and networking services equivalent to what a SonicWall physical firewall provides, NSv effectively shield all critical components of your private/public cloud environments.
*** This Total Secure - Advanced Edition bundle includes 1 Year of the Advanced Gateway Security (inc. 24x7 Support)
Warranty & Support
|TotalSecure Firewall Overview|
|Deep Packet Inspection Firewall||Standard|
|Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall||Standard|
|Unlimited File Size Protection||Standard|
|Threat Prevention Services Available|
|Application Intelligence and Control||Standard|
|Intrusion Prevention Service||Standard|
|Gateway Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware||Standard|
|Content & URL Filtering (CFS)||Standard|
|SSL Inspection (DPI SSL)||Standard|
|Content Filtering Client (CFC)||Optional|
|Capture Advance Threat Protection||Optional|
|Enforced Client Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware (McAfee®)||Optional|
|Interfaces||4 x 2.5-GbE SFP, 4 x 2.5-GbE, 12 x 1-GbE, 1 GbE Management, 1 Console|
|Management||CLI, SSH, GUI, GMS|
|Site-to-Site VPN Tunnels||1,000|
|Global VPN Clients (Maximum)||50 (1,000)|
|SSL VPN NetExtender Clients (Maximum)||2 (350)|
|SonicPoints Wireless Controller||Standard|
|WWAN Failover (4G/LTE)||Standard|
|Network Switch Management||Standard|
|Firewall Inspection Throughput||3.0 Gbps|
|Full DPI Throughput (GAV/GAS/IPS)||600 Mbps|
|Application Inspection Throughput||1.4 Gbps|
|IPS Throughput||1.4 Gbps|
|Anti-Malware Inspection Throughput||600 Mbps|
|IMIX Throughput||700 Mbps|
|SSL DPI Throughput||300 Mbps|
|VPN Throughput||1.5 Gbps|
|Maximum SPI Connections||1M|
|Maximum DPI Connections||500K|
|Default/Maximum Connections (DPI SSL)||12,000/13,500|
|Logging and Reporting||Analyzer, Local Log, Syslog|
|Network Traffic Visualization||Standard|
|Authentication||LDAP (multiple domains), XAUTH/RADIUS, SSO, Novell, Terminal Services, Citrix|
|Dynamic Routing||BGP, OSPF, RIP|
|Single Sign-on (SSO)||Standard|
|Voice over IP (VoIP) Security||Standard|
|Interface to Interface Scanning||Standard|
|Dynamic Bandwidth Management||Standard|
|Stateful High Availability||Standard|
|Terminal Services Authentication/Citrix Support||Standard|
|TLS/SSL/SSH Decryption and Inspection||Standard|
|SSL Control for IPv6||Standard|
|High Availability||Active/Passive with State Sync|
- Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention and Application Intelligence and Control Service subscription
- Content Filtering Service subscription
- 24x7 Support subscription
- Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Service subscription (click for datasheet)
At a glance
Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control Service - CGSS & AGSS
- Real-time gateway anti-virus engine that scans for viruses, worms, Trojans and other Internet threats in real-time.
- Dynamic spyware protection blocks the installation of malicious spyware and disrupts existing spyware communications.
- Powerful intrusion prevention protects against an array of network-based threats such as worms, Trojans and other malicious code.
- Application intelligence and control provides application classification and policy enforcement.
- Dynamically updated signature database for continuous threat protection.
Content Filtering Service (CFS) - CGSS & AGSS
- Comprehensive content filtering provides control of internal access to inappropriate, unproductive and potentially illegal web content.
- Website ratings cached locally on SonicWall firewalls make response time to frequently visited sites virtually instantaneous.
- Dynamically updated rating architecture cross-references all requested websites against a database in the cloud containing millions of URLs, IP addresses and domains and then compares each rating to the local policy setting.
24x7 Support - CGSS & AGSS
- Software and firmware updates and upgrades maintain network security to keep your solution as good as new.
- Around-the-clock access to chat, telephone, email and web-based support for basic configuration and troubleshooting assistance.
- Advance Exchange hardware replacement in the event of failure.
- Annual subscription to SonicWall’s Service Bulletins and access to electronic support tools and moderated discussion groups.
Capture Advanced Threat Protection (Capture ATP) - AGSS
- Block zero-day attacks before they enter your network.
- Rapidly deploy remediation signatures to other network security appliances.
- Establish advanced protection against the changing threat landscape.
- Analyze a broad range of file types.
No posts found
SonicWall support subscriptions & renewals
SonicWall security subscriptions & renewals
- Advanced Gateway Security Suite for NSA 2650 (1 Year) [01-SSC-1783] £1438.00
- Gateway Anti-Malware, Intrusion Prevention and Application Control for NSA 2650 (1 Year) [01-SSC-1976] £506.00
- SonicWall Capture Advanced Threat Protection Service for NSA 2650 (1 Year) [01-SSC-1935] £336.00
- Content Filtering Service Premium Business Edition for NSA 2650 (1 Year) [01-SSC-1970] £675.00
- SonicWall Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service for NSA 2650 (1 Year) [01-SSC-2001] £675.00