The SonicWall Network Security appliance (NSa) series provides mid-sized networks, branch offices and distributed enterprises with advanced threat prevention in a high-performance security platform. Combining next-generation firewall technology with our patentpending Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI) and patented Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI) engines on a multi-core architecture, the NSa series offers the security, performance and control organizations require.
- Superior threat prevention
- High-performance architecture
- Network control and flexibility
- 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless
- Broad mobility support
- High port density
*** This product is a promotional upgrade - for customers upgrading from earlier SonicWall firewalls, or from competitive products
Firewall Product Features
Warranty & Support
- Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention and Application Intelligence and Control Service subscription
- Content Filtering Service subscription
- 24x7 Support subscription
- Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Service subscription (click for datasheet)
At a glance
Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control Service - CGSS & AGSS
- Real-time gateway anti-virus engine that scans for viruses, worms, Trojans and other Internet threats in real-time.
- Dynamic spyware protection blocks the installation of malicious spyware and disrupts existing spyware communications.
- Powerful intrusion prevention protects against an array of network-based threats such as worms, Trojans and other malicious code.
- Application intelligence and control provides application classification and policy enforcement.
- Dynamically updated signature database for continuous threat protection.
Content Filtering Service (CFS) - CGSS & AGSS
- Comprehensive content filtering provides control of internal access to inappropriate, unproductive and potentially illegal web content.
- Website ratings cached locally on SonicWall firewalls make response time to frequently visited sites virtually instantaneous.
- Dynamically updated rating architecture cross-references all requested websites against a database in the cloud containing millions of URLs, IP addresses and domains and then compares each rating to the local policy setting.
24x7 Support - CGSS & AGSS
- Software and firmware updates and upgrades maintain network security to keep your solution as good as new.
- Around-the-clock access to chat, telephone, email and web-based support for basic configuration and troubleshooting assistance.
- Advance Exchange hardware replacement in the event of failure.
- Annual subscription to SonicWall’s Service Bulletins and access to electronic support tools and moderated discussion groups.
Capture Advanced Threat Protection (Capture ATP) - AGSS
- Block zero-day attacks before they enter your network.
- Rapidly deploy remediation signatures to other network security appliances.
- Establish advanced protection against the changing threat landscape.
- Analyze a broad range of file types.
- SonicWall NSa 4650 [01-SSC-1938] £4695.00
- SonicWall NSa 4650 TotalSecure - Advanced Edition (1 Year) [01-SSC-4094] £7947.00
- SonicWall NSa 4650 High Availability (HA) Unit [01-SSC-3216] £3797.00
- SonicWall NSa 4650 Secure Upgrade Plus - Advanced Edition (2 Years) [01-SSC-4098] £7947.00
- SonicWall NSa 4650 Secure Upgrade Plus - Advanced Edition (3 Years) [01-SSC-4097] £10224.00
No posts found
3. SonicWall remote access client licences
5. SonicWall centralised management & reporting
- SonicWall GMS 5 Node Software License [01-SSC-7680] £1370.00
6. SonicWall Wireless Access Points
- SonicWall SonicWave 432i with 1-Year Activation and 24x7 Support (No Poe) [01-SSC-2520] £542.00
- SonicWall SonicWave 432e with 1-Year Activation and 24x7 Support (No Poe) [01-SSC-2530] £614.00
- SonicWall SonicWave 432o with 1-Year Activation and 24x7 Support (No Poe) [01-SSC-2538] £1192.00