COMPREHENSIVE GATEWAY SECURITY SUITE:
SonicWall Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention, and Application Intelligence & Control Service*
The SonicWall Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention, and Application Intelligence and Control Service delivers intelligent, real-time network security protection against sophisticated attacks. A patented innovation, SonicWall Reassembly Free Deep Packet Inspection technology* delivers threat protection directly on any SonicWall firewall. Additionally, with the proliferation of Web 2.0 and social networking technologies for both work and personal use, SonicWall provides intelligence, control and visualization of network and application usage, with granular policies that can be created for both users and groups.
SonicWall Content Filtering Service (CFS)
SonicWall Content Filtering Service (CFS) running on SonicWall Unified Threat Management and next-generation firewalls is a powerful protection and productivity solution that delivers unequalled content filtering enforcement for educational institutions, businesses, libraries and government agencies. Using SonicWall CFS, organizations have control over the web sites students and employees can access using their IT-issued computer behind the firewall.
SonicWall Dynamic 24x7 Support
SonicWall provides telephone and Web-based support, unlimited software/firmware updates and upgrades, and hardware replacement (RMA) for units with an active support agreement or warranty. In general, all SonicWall products include one (1) year of hardware warranty or the hardware duration provided under local law.
SonicWall's warranty and support agreements provide technical assistance during standard coverage hours, typically 8x5 or 24x7. A SonicWall technical specialist will work with you to remotely diagnose and identify software and hardware not performing to documented specifications. Support also includes general assistance regarding usage, implementation and configuration on a limited basis. SonicWall's warranty and support offerings do not include installation. If you need installation, SonicWall will refer you to a certified value-added reseller or offer you one of our consulting services.
Warranty and support agreements provide for replacement of failing hardware returned to SonicWall's factory. The replacement product may be new, or like-new. In the event of product obsolescence, SonicWall reserves the right to replace failing product with a product of like or better features and functionality.
* Application Intelligence & Control is only available with the NSA Series & TZ 215
- Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention and Application Intelligence and Control Service subscription
- Content Filtering Service subscription
- 24x7 Support subscription
At a glance
Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control Service
- Real-time gateway anti-virus engine that scans for viruses, worms, Trojans and other Internet threats in real-time.
- Dynamic spyware protection blocks the installation of malicious spyware and disrupts existing spyware communications.
- Powerful intrusion prevention protects against an array of network-based threats such as worms, Trojans and other malicious code.
- Application intelligence and control provides application classification and policy enforcement.
- Dynamically updated signature database for continuous threat protection.
Content Filtering Service (CFS)
- Comprehensive content filtering provides control of internal access to inappropriate, unproductive and potentially illegal web content.
- Website ratings cached locally on SonicWall firewalls make response time to frequently visited sites virtually instantaneous.
- Dynamically updated rating architecture cross-references all requested websites against a database in the cloud containing millions of URLs, IP addresses and domains and then compares each rating to the local policy setting.
- Software and firmware updates and upgrades maintain network security to keep your solution as good as new.
- Around-the-clock access to chat, telephone, email and web-based support for basic configuration and troubleshooting assistance.
- Advance Exchange hardware replacement in the event of failure.
- Annual subscription to SonicWall’s Service Bulletins and access to electronic support tools and moderated discussion groups.