Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite Bundle (CGSS)
SonicWall CGSS combines security, productivity and support in a single solution with a low cost of ownership that provides an increased ROI compared with buying each of the services individually. Available on SonicWall TZ, Network Security Appliance (NSA), E-Class NSA and SuperMassive firewalls, CGSS provides organizations with a complete security and productivity platform.
Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention, and Application Intelligence and Control
CGSS includes the Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention, and Application Intelligence and Control Service to deliver intelligent, real-time network security protection against the latest blended threats, including viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, software vulnerabilities and other malicious code. Application Intelligence and Control provides granular control and real-time visualization of applications to guarantee bandwidth prioritization and ensure maximum network security and productivity.
Web Content Filtering Service
The SonicWall Web Content Filtering Service (CFS) addresses safety, security and productivity concerns by providing the controls to enforce internet use policies and block access to harmful and unproductive web content. Ideal for schools, businesses, libraries and government agencies, CFS combines application-based policy enforcement with comprehensive content filtering in a cost-effective, easy-to-manage solution. CFS utilizes a dynamic rating and caching architecture that rates URLs, IP addresses and domains and then stores them locally on the firewall, reducing the response time to frequently visited sites to a fraction of a second. Administrators can manage bandwidth based upon Content Filtering Service rating, as well as by specific IP address, site - or even application - by using SonicWall Application Intelligence and Control
Designed for customers who need advanced technical support and the additional benefits of ongoing software and firmware updates, SonicWall 24x7 Support is an around-the clock service that includes:
- Telephone, email, chat and web-based support 24x7
- Direct access to a team of highly trained senior support engineers
- Advance Exchange hardware replacement in the event of a failure
- Access to SonicWall electronic support tools
- Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention and Application Intelligence and Control Service subscription
- Content Filtering Service subscription
- 24x7 Support subscription
At a glance
Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control Service
- Real-time gateway anti-virus engine that scans for viruses, worms, Trojans and other Internet threats in real-time.
- Dynamic spyware protection blocks the installation of malicious spyware and disrupts existing spyware communications.
- Powerful intrusion prevention protects against an array of network-based threats such as worms, Trojans and other malicious code.
- Application intelligence and control provides application classification and policy enforcement.
- Dynamically updated signature database for continuous threat protection.
Content Filtering Service (CFS)
- Comprehensive content filtering provides control of internal access to inappropriate, unproductive and potentially illegal web content.
- Website ratings cached locally on SonicWall firewalls make response time to frequently visited sites virtually instantaneous.
- Dynamically updated rating architecture cross-references all requested websites against a database in the cloud containing millions of URLs, IP addresses and domains and then compares each rating to the local policy setting.
- Software and firmware updates and upgrades maintain network security to keep your solution as good as new.
- Around-the-clock access to chat, telephone, email and web-based support for basic configuration and troubleshooting assistance.
- Advance Exchange hardware replacement in the event of failure.
- Annual subscription to SonicWall’s Service Bulletins and access to electronic support tools and moderated discussion groups.