SonicWall Advanced Gateway Security Suite (AGSS) includes (and replaces) the Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite (CGSS), and adds the Capture Advanced Threat Protection (CATP) service.
The full AGSS bundle includes the following:
- Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention and Application Intelligence and Control1 Service subscription
- Content Filtering Service subscription1
- 24x7 Support subscription
- Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Service subscription
Features and benefits
A complete network security solution that integrates everything you need for comprehensive protection from threats such as ransomware, viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, adware, keyloggers, malicious mobile code (MMC) and other dangerous applications and web content.
Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Service revolutionizes advanced threat detection and sandboxing with a cloud-based, multi-engine solution for stopping unknown and zero-day attacks at the gateway, and with automated remediation.
ICSA-certified gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware protection combines network-based anti-malware with a cloud database of over 12 million malware signatures for deep security protection against advanced modern threats.
Cutting-edge IPS technology protects against worms, Trojans, software vulnerabilities and other intrusions by scanning all network traffic for malicious or anomalous patterns, thereby increasing network reliability and performance.
Application intelligence and control1 is a set of granular, application-specific policies providing application classification and policy enforcement to help administrators control and manage both business and non-business related applications.
Content filtering addresses safety, security and productivity concerns by providing the controls to enforce Internet use policies and block access to harmful and unproductive web content.
24x7 support with firmware updates and hardware replacement protects your business and your SonicWall investment through crucial firmware updates and upgrades, the finest technical support, timely hardware replacement and access to electronic self-help tools.
AGSS services at a glance
Multi-engine sandbox, Gateway Anti- Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control 1 Service
- Real-time gateway anti-virus engine that scans for viruses, worms, Trojans and other Internet threats in real-time.
- Dynamic spyware protection blocks the installation of malicious spyware and disrupts existing spyware communications.
- Powerful intrusion prevention protects against an array of network-based threats such as worms, Trojans and other malicious code.
- Application intelligence and control provides application classification and policy enforcement.
- Dynamically updated signature database for continuous threat protection.
- Multi-engine sandbox to prevent unknown threats such as zero-day attacks and ransomware.
Capture Advanced Threat Protection (Capture ATP)
- Block zero-day attacks before they enter your network.
- Rapidly deploy remediation signatures to other network security appliances.
- Establish advanced protection against the changing threat landscape.
- Analyze a broad range of file types.
Content Filtering Service (CFS)
- Comprehensive content filtering provides customized control of internal access to inappropriate, unproductive and potentially illegal web content.
- Website ratings cached locally on SonicWall firewalls make response time to frequently visited sites virtually instantaneous.
- Dynamically updated rating architecture cross-references all requested websites against a database in the cloud containing millions of URLs, IP addresses and domains and then compares each rating to the local policy setting.
Content Filtering Client
- Extend security and productivity by enforcing Internet use policies on endpoint devices located outside the firewall perimeter with the SonicWall Content Filtering Client. Available as a separate subscription service for Windows and Mac OS endpoints.
- Software and firmware updates and upgrades maintain network security to keep your solution as good as new.
- Around-the-clock access to chat, telephone, email and web-based support for basic configuration and troubleshooting assistance.
- Advance Exchange hardware replacement in the event of failure.
- Annual subscription to SonicWall's Service Bulletins and access to electronic support tools and moderated discussion groups.
1Application intelligence and control is available on all SuperMassive, E-Class NSA Series, NSA Series and TZ300, TZ400, TZ500 and TZ600 appliances.
Datasheet: Advanced Gateway Security Suite (AGSS)