The SonicWall Network Security Appliance (NSa) 2700 nextgeneration firewall (NGFW) offers medium- to large-sized enterprises industry-leading performance at the lowest total cost of ownership in its class.
With comprehensive security features such as intrusion prevention, VPN, application control, malware analysis, URL filtering and IP reputation services, it protects the perimeter from advanced threats without becoming a bottleneck.
The NSa 2700 has been built from the ground up with the latest hardware components, all designed to deliver multi-gigabit threat prevention throughput — even for encrypted traffic. Featuring a high port density (including 16 x 1GbE ports and three x 10 GbE ports), the solution supports network and hardware redundancy with high availability, clustering and dual power supplies.
- 1 RU – Form Factor
- 16 x 1 GbE interfaces
- 3 x 10 GbE interfaces
- 2 Gbps Threat and Malware Analysis Throughput
- Enterprise Internet Edge Ready
- Latest Generation 7 SonicOS Support
- Secure SD-WAN capability
- Intuitive single pane of glass management
- TLS 1.3 support
- Best-in-class price-performance
- Fast DPI performance
- Low TCO in its class
- High port density for easy networking
- SonicWall Switch, SonicWave Access Point and Capture Client integration
- Redundant power
*** This High Availability (HA) Unit is to be used in conjunction with another NSa 2700 and cannot be used on its own
No posts found