GuestAir is a cloud based external authentication (Guest Captive Portal) service for Customers Public Wireless, exclusively for use with Dell SonicWALL’s UTM devices, utilising the Guest Services otherwise known as Lightweight Hotspot Messaging, primarily for the Wireless zones but can be used on a wired zone if required and will work with any vendors access points.
GuestAir is the ideal solution for resellers/end users to provide free public wireless access for Hotels, Shopping Centres, Health and Fitness Clubs, Hospitals, Golf Clubs, Conference Centres, Cafes, Bars, Schools, Colleges, BYOD WiFi Networks and absolutely anywhere else where customers would like to offer guest wireless services to their customers.
GuestAir will provide users the opportunity to take advantage of existing Dell SonicWALL deployments and also to create the opportunity for new deployments. With the new public WiFi laws it is a must have to be able to fully report user activity and retain records.
GuestAir is not just a guest wireless service, it offers so much more including security, flexibility, reporting, quick to deploy and as end-users can fully customise the portal s or choose to just edit the many free fully responsive templates included, they can add sponsors or advertisements to create revenue which will enable GuestAir to pay for itself and the best bit is you could have it set up in less than ten minutes!
- Fully Customisable Templates
- Use any Vendor Access Points
- All Templates Mobile Friendly
- Easy set up in Minutes
- Customise your Reseller Admin Portal with your own Branding
- Collect email addresses for Mailshots
- Report on Data Usage and Trends
- Target Customers using the in Template Ads
- SeeHistorical andReal Time Session Statistics
- Filter against Inappropriate Websites
- Secure your users against Threats
- Protect users against Antivirus and Anti Malware
- Full Data usage reporting
- Retain user Data to conform with Wi-Fi Laws
- Client Isolation
To comply with Wi-Fi Laws requires the CGSS License and SonicWALL Analyzer License